How Kicksaw’s certified Salesforce consultants maximize your sales team’s ROI
We cover all aspects of Salesforce for growing sales teams. Whether it’s kicking off your instance, bringing in legacy data, customizing the platform, or supporting your ongoing changes, we’ve got you covered.
UNLEASH YOUR TEAM TODAY
Transformational Sales Operations Consulting
Projects come with project and account managers, shared Slack channels, project portals, weekly status meetings, and onsite sessions.
Salesforce can be incredibly complex for an organization to set up and customize to their business dynamics. Not with us.
- With Kicksaw, you have our years of experience kicking off your team’s Salesforce instance.
- Plus we customize it to your sales team's exact needs in a quick and cost-effective project with minimal risk and ultimate flexibility.
- We start with a strategy overview, then move to the cloud set up with custom development, before migrating and cleansing the data, and following up with ongoing support and maintenance as you go.
Migrating customer, transactional, and company data from legacy systems is complex.
- We start with a field mapping exercise to outline required, optional, and system generated fields while incorporating legacy IDs and business rules.
- From there, we script the relationships between objects and their dependencies for the records of users, accounts, and opportunities.
- We triple check the admin profiles, configuration, profiles, record types, currencies, products and more, before importing and validating.
Our business process management consulting merges observation, mapping, strategy, technology, and analysis.
- Kicksaw takes your business through the exercise of modeling and communicating your processes before automating and smoothening processes with software or training.
- We set up your team to execute on the learnings, while layering in control for the process owner, measuring the impact of the change, and further optimizing based on the goals of the project.
Kicksaw has integrated tons of third-party tools into Salesforce.
- Whether it's for lead nurturing, financial data, targeted marketing campaigns, project management, e-signatures, or more -- we've done it.
- Outreach, SalesLoft, Docusign, HelloSign, Conga Composer, Form Assembly, Zendesk, Hubspot, Dropbox, Clearbit, Linkedin, Intercom, Drift, LeadIQ, Wufoo, Cloudingo, and many more.
Data Sourcing & Enrichment
If you haven't found the data integrity you seek and have lost hours manually cleaning and qualifying your records -- we're here to help.
- Whether it's lead data enrichment, business data enrichment, marketing data enrichment, or contact data enrichment, we have the right sources and scripts to make your records better.
- Conquer data decay at scale with complete contact records so your team will be a master of their customer's preferences.
Development & Training
Custom Apex / Visualforce projects are led by senior solution architects in an agile development cycle.
- Where possible, we'll also leverage existing software solutions and internal IP to get you a solution built to scale with your organizational needs as quickly as possible.
- For those in need of training and support, Kicksaw can provide all of the skills and sessions your team needs to reach its potential.
- From weekly meetings, kickoff strategy sessions, or on-site meetings, we'll ramp your team's Sales Ops up as high as possible.