Maximize your team’s ROI with a certified Salesforce consultant from Kicksaw
Whether it’s kicking off your Salesforce instance, bringing in legacy data, customizing the platform, or supporting your ongoing changes, we’ve got the expertise to get you there. Don't expect a typical consulting experience with us — we use a fractional business model, where we set you up with a dedicated team that works in sprint-like iterations. This puts the power in your hands to make changes as we go. You aren't locked into a certain number of hours, and your process is free to improve as we work together to create the Salesforce environment that's right for your company!
Transformational Sales and RevOps Consulting
Partner with Kicksaw to unleash your selling potential.
We get it — Salesforce can be incredibly complex. Setting up and customize business dynamics might sound like a nightmare to you, but it's our bread and butter!
- With Kicksaw, you've got a team of experts with years of experience kicking off (ha!) your team’s Salesforce instance. In other words, we get it right the first time.
- We'll customize your instance to your team's exact needs in a quick and cost-effective project with minimal risk and unmatched flexibility.
- Our process starts with a strategy overview. Then we move to the cloud setup with custom development before migrating and cleansing the data, all while consistently following up with ongoing support and maintenance along the way.
Migrating customer, transactional, and company data from legacy systems is complicated if you don't know what you're doing. But we do.
- We start the migration adventure with a field mapping exercise to outline required, optional, and system generated fields while incorporating legacy IDs and business rules.
- From there, we script the relationships between objects and their dependencies for the records of users, accounts, and opportunities.
- Before importing and validating, we triple-check the admin profiles, configuration, profiles, record types, currencies, products, and more. Accuracy is paramount to the way we operate.
Our business process management consulting process merges observation, mapping, strategy, technology, and analysis to provide you with the ultimate, customized solution.
- We work with you to model and thoroughly communicate your processes before automating and smoothing them out with software, training, or whatever it takes to set you up for success.
- Not only do we ensure that your team can handle the new and improved business processes — we also layer in control for the process owner, measure the impact of the change, and optimize further if we find that more work is needed.
Kicksaw has integrated dozens, maybe hundreds, of third-party tools into Salesforce, and we're constantly teaching ourselves about more.
- Whether it's for lead nurturing, financial data, targeted marketing campaigns, project management, e-signatures, or other digital business needs, we've integrated a tool for it. You can't stump us.
- Some of the more common tools we've integrated for customers include Outreach, SalesLoft, Docusign, HelloSign, Conga Composer, Form Assembly, Zendesk, HubSpot, Dropbox, Clearbit, Linkedin, Intercom, Drift, LeadIQ, Wufoo, Cloudingo...we could go on.
Data Sourcing & Enrichment
In today's business environment, you need to be able to trust your data. If your data integrity leaves something to be desired, or if you routinely lose hours manually cleaning and qualifying your records, we're here to help.
- Whether it's lead data enrichment, business data enrichment, marketing data enrichment, or contact data enrichment, we have the right sources and scripts to make your records cleaner, easier to manage, and more powerful.
- Master your customer's preferences and conquer data decay at scale with thorough, complete, and trustworthy contact records, then use this power to hit the gas on profitability.
Development & Training
Led by senior solution architects in an agile development cycle, Custom Apex/Visualforce projects are a Kicksaw staple.
- If you're looking for training and support, Kicksaw can provide all of the skills and sessions your team needs to reach its full potential.
- Using weekly meetings, kickoff strategy sessions, or on-site meetings, we'll ramp up your team's Sales and RevOps capabilities to record-breaking levels.
- Where practical, we'll leverage existing software solutions and internal IP to get you a solution built to scale with your organizational needs as quickly as possible.